LukeCase fanny pack is made of high-quality crazy horse leather and a unique design with a classy looking is perfect for traveling the world or just going downtown.
For things you want to keep a little more private, there is a zippered back pocket to keep things safe.
Material & Dimensions:
- Made of high-quality crazy horse leather
- Lining Material: Polyester & cotton
- Dimensions: 9.8" x 1.1" x 5.5" (25cm x 3cm x 14cm)
- Weight: 0.5kg
- Model Number: MS-02
- External structure: 1 zipper front pocket and 1 flap front pocket and 1 zipper pocket at the back
- Internal Structure: 1 main pocket and 2 object pockets
- Fanny pack
- Unique design with classy looking, which makes it perfect for any occasion with any outfit, no matter for school, trip or business
- Ergonomically-designed straps distribute weight evenly
WHAT IS CRAZY HORSE LEATHER
Crazy horse leather belonging to superior leather, it is made by applying a thick layer of a special type of wax to a full-grain cowhide surface that has been smoothed and polished to give it a shiny and smooth feel. This gives it a timeless appearance that ages beautifully over time, to increase the vintage look that Crazy Horse Leather is known for. Know more about what's crazy horse leather.
Warranty: LukeCase provides outstanding products and a wonderful buying experience. If you are not satisfied with our product or service for any reason, please reach out and we will attempt to resolve any issues and ensure your contentment.
LukeCase is specialized in simple but utility, classical but fashionable bags. High-quality materials, elaborate craftsmanship and multipurpose design, this is the most important pursuit of LukeCase. Every bag you received has been through hundreds of procedures to ensure its excellent quality.
- Cow Leather has a natural smell, but it will disappear in a few days exposed to outside.
- 1-2 cm error of measuring is a reasonable range due to different measurement methods.
- Please allow little color difference due to different camera or light environment.
Yes.Thank you for your email.
I did send what I thought was an email back to you over a month ago explaining that the stitching was not holding the end of the zip in place,consequently every time it is opened the zip comes apart from the zipper every time and I will have to have it repaired,so not very happy.
Otherwise it’s very nice and lovely leather.