Napa Leather Fanny Pack
Napa leather fanny pack, a unique design with a fashion looking is perfect for traveling the world or just going downtown.
This fanny pack is made of high-quality Napa leather material gives it timeless rustic features, very durable, light-weight, and long-lasting usage, it will get more beautiful with time and usage, it's a great choice for a gift.
This leather fanny pack has plenty of pockets to keep your belongings separate and organized. Multiple pockets can fit your necessities.
There are 1 main zipper pocket, 1 front zipper pocket, 1 flip snap side pocket, and 1 side pocket for a water bottle.
Our leather fanny pack features a comfortable and adjustable long strap(strap length is 12.6"-46.5"), so it can be as a waist bag that wears in front of your waist(Anti-theft and easy), and it can also be a sling bag or shoulder bag that across your chest or over You shoulder(looks casual and fashion). Perfect for various occasions.
This leather fanny pack is perfect for various activities such as shopping, traveling, walking, cycling, hiking, party, festival, and so on. If you are looking for a gift for your friend, wife, or husband, our leather fanny pack is a good choice, this waist bag is made of luxurious real leather and beautiful design, it will be a great gift for men and women.
Material & Dimensions:
- Made of high-quality Napa cowhide leather.
- Lining Material: Polyester & cotton
- Dimensions: 14.3"(L) × 4.5"(H) × 3.5"(W)/ (36.5 cm × 11.5 cm × 9 cm)
- Adjustable strap length: 12.6"-46.5"/32 cm - 118 cm.
- Weight: 0.9 kg.
Luke Case provides outstanding products and a wonderful buying experience. If you are not satisfied with our product or service for any reason, please reach out and we will attempt to resolve any issues and ensure your contentment.
1. Cow Leather has a natural smell, but it will disappear in a few days exposed to outside.
2. 1-2 cm error of measuring is a reasonable range due to different measurement methods.
3. Please allow little color difference due to different cameras or light environments.