Men's Leather Apple Watch Band
Luke Case men's classically leather Apple watch band.
Designed by Luke Case, all leather watch bands have been custom designed to the tiniest detail by us, to instantly turn your smartwatch from a mere wrist-computer - into a true luxury timepiece.
Handmade of 100% real top grain cowhide leather, durable and soft. Lined with our signature ultra-soft genuine suede leather. This luxurious lining will guarantee an extremely comfortable feel against your skin as you wear your band throughout the day.
The bands attach securely to your Apple Watch with our state-of-the-art (316L) stainless steel Apple Watch adapters - guaranteed to hold.
Perfectly fits your Series 1-7 Apple Watch, with versions compatible for both the 38/40/41mm and 42/44/45mm Apple Watch cases.
Simply turn over your Apple Watch – what is the stated case size? It will either state 38 mm, 40 mm, 41 mm, 42 mm, 44 mm, or 45 mm.
The following is the Apple Watch size guide, showing the Apple Watch band measurements by watch model:
- Apple Watch Series 1: 38 mm and 42 mm
- Apple Watch Series 2: 38 mm and 42 mm
- Apple Watch Series 3: 38 mm and 42 mm
- Apple Watch Series 4: 40 mm and 44 mm
- Apple Watch Series 5: 40 mm and 44 mm
- Apple Watch Series 6: 40 mm and 44 mm
- Apple Watch Series 7: 41 mm and 45 mm
- Fits: For Apple Watch 1/2/3/4/5/6/7
- Clasp Type: Metal Snap Clasp
- Material: Top Grain Cowhide Leather
- Condition: New
- Connector Type: Quick Release
Note: The product includes only the band, not the watch.
Luke Case provides outstanding products and a wonderful buying experience. If you are not satisfied with our product or service for any reason, please reach out and we will attempt to resolve any issues and ensure your contentment.
1. Cow Leather has a natural smell, but it will disappear in a few days exposed to outside.
2. 1-2 cm error of measuring is a reasonable range due to different measurement methods.
3. Please allow little color difference due to different cameras or light environments.
It's a quality band however the end should be a little narrower or the slot wider as it becomes difficult to put the end into the slot when wet.