Regular price $98.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Regular price $89.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Regular price $96.99 USDRegular priceUnit price per
$96.99 USDSale price $96.99 USD
Regular price $102.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Regular price $103.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Regular price $79.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
These canvas rucksacks are made of carefully selected high-quality canvas materials, which are heavy-duty waxed canvas and top grain cowhide leather.
Our canvas backpack: the canvas is an extremely durable plain weave fabric that is made of cotton and linen, it can be used for making backpacks, sails, tents, marquees, or shelters.
Our waxed canvas backpack: the waxed canvas is a cotton canvas that has been impregnated with wax, waxed canvas has a slightly waxy feel and gets a rugged mottled look with use. The surface shows creases and marks easily, contributing to the character of the fabric. When you pick up a waxed canvas backpack, even when empty you’ll notice a little heft and when you rub the material through your fingers it feels sturdy. Waxed canvas has a natural substance and heaviness to it that bags or clothing made from synthetic materials simply don’t have. Waxed canvas backpacks are much like leather backpacks, feature everlasting durability, it will last generations and still look fashionable.
Our canvas and leather backpack: some of our waxed canvas backpacks are made of waxed canvas and cowhide leather, the waxed canvas backpacks' flip, and strap are made of cowhide leather, features durable quality and vintage look.
Benefits of Waxed Canvas Backpacks:
- Durable: waxed canvas backpack is a strong, hard-wearing material that is resistant to tearing. It can be long-lasting.
- Waterproof: waxed canvas is a waterproof material that will repel driving rain, however, it is not impermeable and if immersed in water for long periods it will become saturated
- Not stretch out of shape: waxed canvas backpack is natural, holds its shape while getting softer with each use. It will, over time, mold to usage but it will not stretch out of shape.
- No flammable: modern waxed canvas backpack is difficult to ignite and is far less flammable than most synthetic materials. It will burn if sufficient heat is applied but it is not a dangerously combustible material.
- Not stain easily: waxed canvas backpack is water-resistant will not stain easily and marks and scuffs incurred by everyday use add to its character. And it is also easy to clean.
- Looks fashionable: waxed canvas backpacks available in a number of vibrant colors, look fashionable next to leather and metal accessories. Every item is unique thanks to the patina effect.
How to clean waxed canvas backpack?
For dust or mud, it can be removed with a damp cloth, but for oil stain, you can allow these steps:
- Treated with corn starch or a similarly absorbent substance. Apply the absorbent substance generously to the affected area of your waxed canvas backpack and leave for forty-eight hours, after which time it can be removed with a soft brush.
- Use cold water and a small amount of mild soap (not detergent) when needed.
- Rinse away any soap and allow the waxed canvas backpack to air dry.
Luke Case's waxed canvas backpacks are very durable; the perfect combination for a rugged canvas backpack, resilient to wear and tear. Luke Case provides a wide range of natural colors and styles of canvas backpacks for men and women, our durable canvas rucksacks have been designed for many different occasions and to withstand the test of time. Our canvas backpacks are perfect as backpacks for students, workers, sports lovers, or adventurers who enjoy outings in the forest, mountains, or camping.