No matter where you go, school, college, traveling, hiking or camping, our backpack was made for you and will be your trusty companion through it all.
Material & Dimensions:
- Made of high-quality waterproof waxed canvas
- Dimensions: 15.3" (L) x 3.9" (W) x 17.7" (H) /39(L) x 10(W) x 45(H) cm
- Weight: 1.2 KG
- Capacity: 20L-35L
- Model Number: MC-9504
- Gender: Unisex
- Lining Material: Cotton
- This waxed canvas backpack features: 1 ×front pocket with a flip, 1×back zipper pocket, 2×flip side pockets and 2×side zipper pockets
- 1×main interior drawstring pocket, 1×interior compartment pocket, 2×interior zipper pockets, and 2 interior objects pockets.
- Waterproof waxed canvas, and belts, copper hardware, classic design that can never fall behind the trend.
- LukeCase canvas backpack is perfect for college school, hiking, camping, traveling, campus, go to work, weekend trips, weekend adventure, day activities and airline travel.
- Classic, premium materials combine with hand craftsmanship in a sturdy and trim carryall. The top handmade and material ensure long-lasting durability.
Warranty: LukeCase provides outstanding products and a wonderful buying experience. If you are not satisfied with our product or service for any reason, please reach out and we will attempt to resolve any issues and ensure your contentment.
LukeCase is specialized in simple but utility, classical but fashionable bags. High-quality materials, elaborate craftsmanship and multipurpose design, this is the most important pursuit of LukeCase. Every bag you received has been through hundreds of procedures to ensure its excellent quality.
- 1-2 cm error of measuring is a reasonable range due to different measurement methods.
- Please allow little color difference due to different camera or light environment.
SHIPPING METHODS AND DELIVERY TIME
|Location||Estimated Shipping Time|
|The United States||8 - 25 days|
|Canada, Europe, Middle East||10 - 35 days|
|Australia, New Zealand||10 - 45 days|
|Mexico, Cental America, South America||10 - 60 days|
Disappointed that the straps weren’t real tie downs. Magnetic buttons never last. Replacing a Rucksack I’ve had for 15 years. Not high hopes for this one.