Material & Dimensions:
- Made of high-quality waxed canvas
- Dimensions: 14.56" x 5.11" x 9.05"
- Weight: 0.65 KG
- Capacity: Less than 20L
- Model Number: MC-82040K
- Interior pockets: 1 main zipper pocket, 1 compartment pocket, 1 zipper back pocket.
- Waterproof waxed canvas, and belts, copper hardware, magnetic snaps, classic design that can never fall behind the trend.
- This sling backpack is perfect for college school, campus, shopping, go to work, weekend trips, weekend adventure, day activities and airline travel as a practical sack.
- Premium Materials: there are 4 colors of backpacks to choose, each offers functional and classic styling combined with heavy-duty canvas and solid hardware.
- Classic, premium materials combine with hand craftsmanship in a sturdy and trim carryall. The top handmade and material ensure long-lasting durability. Perfect size perfect weight, a very sturdy and masculine backpack just right for a weekend getaway.
Warranty: LukeCase provides outstanding products and a wonderful buying experience. If you are not satisfied with our product or service for any reason, please reach out and we will attempt to resolve any issues and ensure your contentment.
LukeCase is specialized in simple but utility, classical but fashionable bags. High-quality materials, elaborate craftsmanship and multipurpose design, this is the most important pursuit of LukeCase. Every bag you received has been through hundreds of procedures to ensure its excellent quality.
- 1-2 cm error of measuring is a reasonable range due to different measurement methods.
- Please allow little color difference due to different camera or light environment.
I like to travel light with a bag that I know is durable. This bag is without a doubt one of the best things I’ve added to my set up.
This is a sling bag that has all the right features and materials to make for one
very sturdy package. The canvas is “sturdy” and the “size” of the hasps and the zippers is also very comforting in anticipating the many outings in the coming years. The only thing I did for fun was get out the leather wax and spent a pleasant half-hour softening the leather parts. A real keeper!