Mark Ryden Tech Carry Work Backpack
Tech look design, Mark Ryden Backpack has a sleek, minimalist design, it was crafted to perfectly fit your style. Whether it’s during a bustling morning commute or a hectic business trip, a work backpack provides a comfortable and hands-free way to navigate a busy workday.
A carefully crafted business laptop backpack with a lightweight and thin exterior that will look great with a suit.
A great tech carry backpack, there is a thick padding compartment for a 15.6" laptop, and the front pocket can accommodate a 7.9" iPad; there are 2 small slot pockets that can accommodate your power bank, charger, or other small items. The roomy main pocket for things like business paperwork, binders, and books. And there is a hidden anti-theft pocket on the back, the side pocket for a water bottle; plenty of pockets and compartments to keep your accessories separate and organized.
This backpack is made from water repellent, breathable, durable material, the outside, and the lining are very nice. The flap top is faux leather, the exterior is oxford fabric, and the cut of this backpack's stitching is precise and tight, no loose strings or loose-fitting fabric. All these mentioned ensuring the durability of a nice backpack.
Flap top design, buckle, and magnetic fastening; adjustable ventilated padding shoulder strap, added support and comfort, decreasing the pressure on the shoulder and neck. It's very comfortable for a long time carrying.
Material & Dimensions:
- Made of high-quality oxford fabric, faux leather flap.
- Lining Material: Polyester.
- Dimensions: 15.7"(H) × 11.8"(W) × 4.7"-9.8"(T)/40 cm × 30 cm × 12- 25 cm.
- Adjustable shoulder strap length: 19.7"-39.0"/50cm - 99 cm
- Weight: 1.3 KG.
- Fits: 15.6" laptop, 7.9" iPad.
Luke Case provides outstanding products and a wonderful buying experience. If you are not satisfied with our product or service for any reason, please reach out and we will attempt to resolve any issues and ensure your contentment.
1. Cow Leather has a natural smell, but it will disappear in a few days exposed to outside.
2. 1-2 cm error of measuring is a reasonable range due to different measurement methods.
3. Please allow little color difference due to different cameras or light environments.