Brown Vintage Crazy Horse Genuine Leather Laptop Backpack for Men and Women
Material & Dimensions:
- Made of High-quality Crazy Horse Genuine Leather
- Dimensions: 11.8" x 3.5" x 17.3" (30cm x 9cm x 44cm)
- Model Number: MS-20179
- Weight: 2.0kg
- Capacity: 36-55L
- Lining Material: Polyester & COTTON
- Exterior pockets: 2 zip-away, 3 flip small pockets in the front, 2 side pouches and 1 zipper pocket at the back
- Interior pockets: Large compartment with 2 linings,1 zipper pocket, 2 small Object, pockets and 2 pen holder, 1 adjustable canvas shoulder strap and top leather handle
- The zippers and buckles on the pockets are high quality and feel very sturdy. Since the leather is thick and structured the leather straps fit nice and snug in the buckles and they don't loosen on there own.
- The main pocket can hold up to the 17-inch laptop, Multiple pockets can fit your necessities
- Suitable for the mountaineer, outdoor, sports, hiking, traveling, camping, business trip
- Ergonomically-designed straps distribute weight evenly
- Leather-lined comfortable grab handle
- The stitching is precise and tight. No loose strings or loose-fitting fabric.
- The cut of this leather is thick and soft, it holds its structure very well. All the exterior pockets keep there structure even when empty. So if you only have a few items the bag still looks great
- Feels great to carry. Since the bag is structured it stays vertical while on the back. The weight of the pack is distributed nicely along with the thick straps, feels great even with a heavy load that
Warranty: LukeCase provides outstanding products and a wonderful buying experience. If you are not satisfied with our product or service for any reason, please reach out and we will attempt to resolve any issues and ensure your contentment.
LukeCase is specialized in simple but utility, classical but fashionable bags. High-quality materials, elaborate craftsmanship and multipurpose design, this is the most important pursuit of LukeCase. Every bag you received has been through hundreds of procedures to ensure its excellent quality.
- Cow Leather has a natural smell, but it will disappear in a few days exposed to outside.
- 1-2 cm error of measuring is a reasonable range due to different measurement methods.
- Please allow little color difference due to different camera or light environment.
I was looking for solid quality, moderately priced, leather backpack for travel and day hikes, and this bag really meets our needs. While the front pockets don't have full closures (aside from the upper zipper pocket), the clasp and strapwork just fine for my needs. Glasses case fits perfectly in either side pocket, and multiple front pockets permit easy storage/access to various chargers/cables/cash and other quick-access items.
On the inside, the computer pocket area is a bit large for a 13" MBPro, but only from a snug-feel standpoint. I don't have any feeling that the computer is not fully protected and separate from the other items I'd keep in the bag. A couple of inside pockets provide space for larger chargers/cables/Kindle and other devices.
The quality of the leather feels and smells solid, and initial slight wear only heightens the visual appeal, in my opinion. Really happy w/ this purchase, and highly recommend as a mid-priced, solid quality pack.
This is an absolutely beautiful bag, and it really looks like a lot of time and effort was put into making it. It's definitely worth the price. The only qualm I have with it is that I wish that it was a tad bit bigger. It's small enough to manage easily, but I just wish I could fit an item or two more inside. The inside is very cool though. It has a strap to keep a laptop in place and two little pieces of leather to hold pens. Overall, the bag is very functional and useful, with a lot of pockets. It even has cool little magnetic buttons for the side pockets.
I have gotten many compliments on the bag. From a perspective of storage of techie items, computers, iPad, chords, etc., it is great. The quality of the leather is very good, thick and nicely done.
Here's the rub! Why would such a gorgeous bag have such a cheap top zipper? Within the first month of use, the leather pulls as well as the zipper pull literally fell apart and the zipper would separate. Difficult to pull closed, the zipper mechanism is cheap.
If you buy this bag at this price, it is great value but plans on taking it to a leather shop and upgrade the zipper pull to a quality piece. It cost me $15 to redo the zipper with a new pull and it is smooth and closes easily. I would have rather paid $15 more to get this added value. Overall, buy it and plan on replacing this piece but the value still outweighs the inconvenience.
Very durable, and I like that it is thick leather and will hold its shape when I set it down do it stays standing up. It works really well for me.
We Also Recommend
Brown Vintage Crazy Horse Leather Backpack for Men & Women
Oil Waxed Canvas Flip Top Backpack for Men & Women
Brown Vintage Genuine Leather Backpack for Men & Women, Real Leather Laptop Backpack
Women Fashion Genuine Leather Backpack With Random Mix Color, Women Bags