Men's Vintage Leather Backpack
Our most popular leather backpack is vintage and elegant enough for jaunts in the city. This sleek backpack offers the ultimate versatility and comfort, hand-crafted of vegetable tanned leather, and ergonomic adjustable leather straps distribute weight evenly for optimal comfort. The refined look is sophisticated enough for the workplace and rugged enough for the outdoors.
- Vegetable tanned leather(Top grain cowhide leather).
- Lining: polyester.
- Adjustable carrying straps.
- Leather top handles.
- Quality hardware.
- Dimensions: width: 12.6"(44cm); depth: 5.5"(14cm); height: 16.5"(42cm).
- Weight: 1.3 kg.
- Exterior details: 1 × front zip pocket, and 1 × back zip pocket.
- Interior: 1 × 15.6 inch laptop compartment, 2 × leather trimmed slip pockets, 1 × zip pocket.
We pay great attention to our product's materials and construction, our products are made to last for a long time. This bag is handmade of soft and durable vegetable tanned leather(top grain cowhide leather) that’ll patina beautifully over time; neither dyed nor oiled, the tanning process of each hide of Vegetable Tanned Leather comes from vegetable matters such as tree bark, which creates the natural, bare skin look to the product.
Exterior & Interior Display:
Built-in 1 laptop compartment fits 15.6" laptop; plenty of pockets and compartments to keep your accessories separate and organized.
High-grade retro alloy hardware, smooth and delicate texture, stylish and beautiful more durable, custom hardware more elegant and generous. The cut of this leather is thick and soft, the stitching is precise and tight, no loose strings or loose-fitting fabric.
Luke Case provides outstanding products and a wonderful buying experience. If you are not satisfied with our product or service for any reason, please reach out and we will attempt to resolve any issues and ensure your contentment.
1. Cow Leather has a natural smell, but it will disappear in a few days exposed to outside.
2. 1-2 cm error of measuring is a reasonable range due to different measurement methods.
3. Please allow little color difference due to different cameras or light environments.