This Backpack is a stylish leather backpack crafted out of high-quality top layer genuine cowhide leather, designed ingeniously to fit your day to day needs. A fine leather bag like this is one of those premium bags which are aesthetically made and are capacious as well. It is handmade, plain but has a very old school vibe to it. A rugged backpack like this one can be used as a style statement in school or work environment. Made out of soft, shiny, sleek genuine cowhide leather.
Material & Dimensions:
- Made of High-quality Top Layer Cowhide Genuine Leather
- Dimensions: 11" x 3.4" x 15.6" (27.5cm x 8.5cm x 39cm)
- Model Number: MRT-8985
- Weight: 1.27kg
- Capacity: Less than 20L
- Lining Material: Polyester
- 1 large front zipper pockets, 2 small front zipper pocket, 1 zipper back pocket and 2 side pockets;
- Internal: 1 Large main pocket, 1 laptop compartment pocket and 1 zipper wallet pocket;
- Unique design with classy looking, which makes it perfect for any occasion with any outfit, no matter for school, trip or business
Warranty: LukeCase provides outstanding products and a wonderful buying experience. If you are not satisfied with our product or service for any reason, please reach out and we will attempt to resolve any issues and ensure your contentment.
LukeCase is specialized in simple but utility, classical but fashionable bags. High-quality materials, elaborate craftsmanship and multipurpose design, this is the most important pursuit of LukeCase. Every bag you received has been through hundreds of procedures to ensure its excellent quality.
- Cow Leather has a natural smell, but it will disappear in a few days exposed to outside.
- 1-2 cm error of measuring is a reasonable range due to different measurement methods.
- Please allow little color difference due to different camera or light environment.
SHIPPING METHODS AND DELIVERY TIME
|Location||Estimated Shipping Time|
|The United States||8 - 25 days|
|Canada, Europe, Middle East||10 - 35 days|
|Australia, New Zealand||10 - 45 days|
|Mexico, Cental America, South America||10 - 60 days|