Men's Crazy Horse Leather Camera and Lens Backpack
Whether you’re an amateur who only uses your camera while on holiday once a year or a full-time professional shooting from dawn until dusk every day, one of the first accessories you should think about buying is a good quality camera backpack.
Our crazy horse leather camera backpack is specifically designed to house and protect your camera, lenses, 15.6" laptop, and all your other accessories such as batteries, filters, speedlights, tripod, water, food, a jacket or an extra change of clothes wherever you are in the world.
This leather backpack is made of high-quality full-grain crazy horse cowhide leather that gives it a special kind of vintage style and timeless rustic features, it will get more beautiful, with time and usage.
WHAT IS CRAZY HORSE LEATHER
Crazy horse leather belonging to superior leather, is made by applying a thick layer of a special type of wax to a full-grain cowhide surface that has been smoothed and polished to give it a shiny and smooth feel. This gives it a timeless appearance that ages beautifully over time, to increase the vintage look that Crazy Horse Leather is known for. Know more about what's crazy horse leather.
It has plenty of pockets and compartments, including several exterior pockets and interior pockets to keep your accessories separate and organized. Multiple pockets can fit your necessities.
Exterior: the main pocket is zipper closure, and there is 1 front zipper closure pocket with a removable protective internal divider for DSLR or mirrorless with 1 – 3 extra lenses, the protective internal dividers' dimensions are 7.5" L × 7.5" W. (this divider allow you to custom fit the inside of your bag around your gear by creating the exact size compartment you need).
1 elastic side pocket for water bottles and 1 zipper side pocket for other quick-access items.
You can carry the tripod underneath the backpack, this is great for a short distance.
Interior: there’s a big compartment inside that can hold a 15.6 inches laptop, 1 zippered pocket and a dedicated card holder pocket that keeps your accessories separate and organized.
Ergonomic airflow back design with thick but soft straps and back cushion are breathable and decompression, decreasing the pressure of the shoulder and neck, making sure they comfort and dry for long-wearing.
The zippers and buckles on the pockets are high quality and feel very sturdy. Since the leather is thick and structured the leather straps fit nice and snug in the buckles and they don't loosen on their own. The cut of this leather is thick and soft, the stitching is precise and tight, no loose strings or loose-fitting fabric.
This camera backpack is extremely comfortable, often more so than a regular rucksack or backpack! It features protective internal dividers so you know exactly where each item is kept, and with the padding and dividers, you know your camera is safe from knocks and scrapes.
- Fits: compact DSLR or mirrorless with 1 – 3 extra lenses.
- Exterior: 1 × front zipper pocket with a 7.5" × 7.5" removable protective internal divider.
- Exterior: 1 × front quick snap pocket.
- Exterior: 1 × side zippered pocket and 1 × side elastic pocket.
- Interior: 15.6" laptop compartment, 1 interior zippered pockets and dedicated card holder pocket.
- Two carrying options: Grab handle and adjustable shoulder straps.
Material & Dimensions:
- Made of high-quality crazy horse leather
- Dimensions: 16.92" H × 12.59" W × 5.51" D/(43 cm × 32 cm × 14 cm)
- Weight: 3.85 lbs (1.75 kg)
- Adjustable Shoulder Straps with additional padding
- Wrapped Leather Top Handle.
Luke Case provides outstanding products and a wonderful buying experience. If you are not satisfied with our product or service for any reason, please reach out and we will attempt to resolve any issues and ensure your contentment.
1. Cow Leather has a natural smell, but it will disappear in a few days exposed to outside.
2. 1-2 cm error of measuring is a reasonable range due to different measurement methods.
3. Please allow little color difference due to different cameras or light environments.