Men's Vintage Crazy Horse Leather Duffle Bag
The Luke Case Leather Duffle Bag is a premium bag for a weekend getaway or a trip to the gym.
Vintage and stylish, make you look casually sophisticated wherever you roam, enough to hold everything you need for a short trip or vacation.
Handcrafted in full-grain crazy horse leather that gives it a special kind of vintage style and timeless rustic features, it will get more beautiful with time and usage.
WHAT IS CRAZY HORSE LEATHER
Crazy horse leather belonging to superior leather, is made by applying a thick layer of a special type of wax to a full-grain cowhide surface that has been smoothed and polished to give it a shiny and smooth feel. This gives it a timeless appearance that ages beautifully over time, to increase the vintage look that Crazy Horse Leather is known for. Know more about what's crazy horse leather.
The exterior has 1 zippered pocket, 1 side zipper pocket for shoes to keep shoes separate from your belongings, and a reinforced base for added durability.
With a spacious interior, and has an extra zippered pocket and 2 small slot pockets.
Top handles are crafted of cushioned crazy horse leather for comfort, looks, and strength.
The removable, adjustable shoulder strap provides extra carrying comfort.
Brass buckles, zippers, and contrast stitching add chic vintage flair.
Material & Dimensions:
- Made of high-quality full grain crazy horse cowhide leather.
- Dimensions: 18.5" (L) × 9.0" (W) × 9.4" (H)/ (47 cm × 23 cm × 24 cm)
- Weight: 1.6 KG
- Lining Material: Polyester & Cotton
- Model Number: MRT-8925
Luke Case provides outstanding products and a wonderful buying experience. If you are not satisfied with our product or service for any reason, please reach out and we will attempt to resolve any issues and ensure your contentment.
1. Cow Leather has a natural smell, but it will disappear in a few days exposed to outside.
2. 1-2 cm error of measuring is a reasonable range due to different measurement methods.
3. Please allow little color difference due to different cameras or light environments.