LukeCase fanny pack is made of high-quality genuine cowhide leather and a unique design with classy looking. 3 zipper front pockets and 1 zipper main pocket keeps everything right where you need it for easy access. For things you want to keep a little more private, there is a zippered back pocket to keep things safe. You will be able to fit anything you need and then some in his convenient pack. Made from genuine cowhide leather this durable leather pouch is perfect for traveling the world or just going downtown.
Material & Dimensions:
- Made of high-quality genuine cowhide leather
- Lining Material: Polyester & cotton
- Dimensions: 9" x 3.14" x 4.72" (23cm x 8cm x 12cm)
- Weight: 0.26kg
- Model Number: MRT-8953
- External structure: 3 zipper front pockets, 1 object pocket and 1 anti-theft zipper pocket at the back
- Internal Structure: 1 main pocket
- Fanny pack
- Unique design with classy looking, which makes it perfect for any occasion with any outfit, no matter for school, trip or business
- Ergonomically-designed straps distribute weight evenly
Warranty: LukeCase provides outstanding products and a wonderful buying experience. If you are not satisfied with our product or service for any reason, please reach out and we will attempt to resolve any issues and ensure your contentment.
LukeCase is specialized in simple but utility, classical but fashionable bags. High-quality materials, elaborate craftsmanship and multipurpose design, this is the most important pursuit of LukeCase. Every bag you received has been through hundreds of procedures to ensure its excellent quality.
- Cow Leather has a natural smell, but it will disappear in a few days exposed to outside.
- 1-2 cm error of measuring is a reasonable range due to different measurement methods.
- Please allow little color difference due to different camera or light environment.
SHIPPING METHODS AND DELIVERY TIME
|Location||Estimated Shipping Time|
|The United States||8 - 25 days|
|Canada, Europe, Middle East||10 - 35 days|
|Australia, New Zealand||10 - 45 days|
|Mexico, Cental America, South America||10 - 60 days|