Vintage Handmade Leather Journal
A vintage artist's leather journal, you can use it as a sketchbook, a photo album, scrapbook, registry, wedding guest book, and much more.
Getting your thoughts on paper is a practice in meditation and mindfulness.
This journal's cover is handcrafted with high-quality crazy horse full-grain cowhide leather that gives it a special kind of vintage style and timeless rustic features, it will get more beautiful, with time and usage.
The dimension is 6.5"(Height) × 4.5"(Width) × 1.6(Thick)/ 16.5 cm × 11.5 cm × 4cm.
400 pages quality Dowling paper.
Each journal is handcrafted by our experienced artisans.
- Made of full grain crazy horse leather.
- Dimensions: 6.5"(Height) × 4.5"(Width) × 1.6(Thick)/ 16.5 cm × 11.5 cm × 4cm
- 400 Pages, Dowling paper.
- Weight: 0.5 kg.
Luke Case provides outstanding products and a wonderful buying experience. If you are not satisfied with our product or service for any reason, please reach out and we will attempt to resolve any issues and ensure your contentment.
1. Cow Leather has a natural smell, but it will disappear in a few days exposed to outside.
2. 1-2 cm error of measuring is a reasonable range due to different measurement methods.
3. Please allow little color difference due to different cameras or light environments.